The Curriculum Implementation Division (CID) through its Learning Resource Management and Development Section with the Partnership of ICT Unit shall conduct 1. Learning Resource Monitoring and Evaluation, 2. Monitoring on the school readiness of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) and 3. DCP Utilization from August 7 to November 7, 2018, in all elementary, junior, and senior high schools in this division.
The objectives of the activity are:
- to account the LR to learner ratio;
- to identify the problems in the deliveries and acceptance of LR’s
- to address the issues and concerns for Printa Para Sa Edukasyon (PriPe);
- to monitor the status of reading areas and libraries;
- to validate the LR plans submitted t LRMD;
- to monitor the school readiness of the DepEd Computerization Program (DCP) and
- DCP utilization.
The LR AND ICT monitoring team shall be composed of Purisima J. Yap (EPS-LRMDS), Paul John P. Arias (ICT Officer I), Manuel D. Dinlayan II, (PDO II) and Emelyn D. Razo (Librarian II).
Further, this office advises all schools to provide a copy of the Delivery Receipts (DR), Inspection and Acceptance Reports (IAR) and Invoice-Receipt for Properties (IRP) of DCP packages, Textbooks, Teaching Manuals, Learners Manual, Science Equipment, Math Equipment, and TVL Equipment for monitoring and evaluation.
School Heads, Property Custodians, ICT Coordinator, and selected teachers are requested to prepare for a focus group discussion to be facilitated by our designated monitors.
MANUEL D. DINLAYAN II, ReB, DPA
Project Development Officer II